Even though I made Chicken Paprikas on week six, being that it was 40 weeks ago, and a recipe from another company, I figure it is find to duplicate it a bit... With movie night being this week (I don't have to cook) and me going to see P.O.S., it'll be a shorter cooking list.
As a note to myself, I also want to make Turkey Tetrazzini Pasta (RC Cook's Country October/November 2009) and will do so when I have some leftover turkey from thanksgiving. I also plan on making Slow-Cooker White Chicken Chili (p5 Cook's Country October/November 2009), but need a Weekend day, or day off to prepare it. Since I'm trying to save up a bit of PTO for the holidays so I don't go much below my desired bank size (400 hours), I couldn't do it this week, since I want to do the french toast today, and the enchiladas (another long prepare time) on Saturday.
- Cinnamon Swirl Brioche French Toast and Eden Farms Bacon
- Quick Croque Monsieur (RC Cook's Country October/November 2009)
- Chicken Paprikash (p23 Cook's Country October/November 2009)
- Beef Stroganoff (p12 Entertaining Fall 2009)
- Grandma's Enchiladas (p27 Cook's Country October/November 2009)