So Friday night we went to Le Jardine and had a wonderful dinner with Sean and Becki Sullivan of Juan O'Sullivan's Salsa. They joked quite a bit about the age difference. We talked about a range of topics and I think we both had a good time. They invited us out to their house for the next night (there was a party already planned), but we already had made plans to go to dinner and a movie with Chris and Holly. Dinner at Le Jardine was fantastic.
- Grandma's Enchiladas (p27 Cook's Country October/November 2009)
- Ginger-Shallot Chicken Breasts
- Twice Baked Potatoes with Ham, Peas and Gruyere (p36 Entertaining Fall 2009)
- Slow-Cooker White Chicken Chili (p5 Cook's Country October/November 2009)
- Lasagna Bolognese (p26 Entertaining Fall 2009)