last while here

So Wed. night I headed over to Josh's, setup my laptop and had Turkey and Dumplings made by Josh's mom. It was quite good, I had seconds :) Then we headed downstairs and slowly started working our way through the middle diffuculty level of Diablo 2. By about 6:AM we got through the main part of it and only had the last act to go through. With a desire to feed rising, we headed over to the Waveland Cafe and ate breakfast. Being that it was 6 in the morning, it was the least busy I had ever seen that cafe. I took him back home, dropped him off and went home and crashed in my bed. I closed my eyes around 7:AM.

I woke up around 1:30, took a shower and started cleaning up around the house. Around 6:30 or so, Jen came over and we headed towards Mearle Hay Mall and decided to eat at Famous Dave's. Then we went shopping around to buy some decorations and party favors for my New Year's party. We went to factory card outlet, dollar store, big lots, target and then WalMart. We found some decorations, but was unable to find those little champagene popper thingys that throw streamers and confetti. Jen, is supposed to be looking for them today, but who knows if she'll be able to find 'em. After we dropped of the supplies at my house, my home phone rang and I picked it up and it was Mr. Voss! I had been trying to get a hold of him to invite him to my new year's bash, but his old phone number was dead, and his email addresses both were dead too. So we talked for a little bit and got a little caught up. Jen and I then headed over to Josh's and watched Harold and Kumar Go to Whitecastle. I had saw it in the theater...and it was funnier the second time around. Jen was tired, so she headed home. Ryan showed up abit later and we three started playing Diablo 2 and got a few missions completed for Ryan's charecter. I headed home around 5:AM and slept.

I got up at a far more reasonable time today, like...10:30...showered and headed out. I got a bit of money, headed over to the Barbershop and got my hair cut. Now I've never been much of a guy to talk to the people cutting my hair, but I really enjoy talking to my barber. There were a few other people around there, and we talked about, cash (apprently one of the other guys tried to take out $6k in cash and the bank didn't have that much on hand), races (the fix is in), trucks being hijacked, and other assorted things. I spent like an hour or so there getting my hair cut and just chatting. I headed over to Hy-vee got some snacks, including some Gluten Free stuff for Courtie (which hopefully are good). I then headed to drug town, got some other stuff, and then headed to dahls, cause I forgot some stuff at Hy-vee, and then headed home.

So now i'm just preparing the last touches for the party and gonna eat here sometime soon. I'm looking forward to having people over for new's too bad Ben couldn't come (he was headed to Iowa City), but I'll see him soon enough.